Wednesday, August 11, 2021

So another doll is emerging

 This may look like a random selection of tiny beads. But it's the start of thinking about a third doll in this series. Names are starting to come to mind, too. Not people names, phrases and expressions.


Tomorrow I'll do a bit. More sculpting. Then beading.

Meanwhile I've had this nice little frog fastener for years and I think it will work at the neck of the robe.


It's very well made. Who knows where I got it. I was looking for this when I was overcome by the beads and had to sift through my choices, several drawers.

As always, a helpless prawn of fate.


14 comments:

  1. Phew. For a minute there I envisioned the frog as two brown eyes and a button nose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the next doll will have some beading. That sounds interesting! The frog fastener will be perfect for the robe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had beading in mind for the one I just did but it didn't feel right.

      Delete
  3. I'm already looking forward to your newest doll creation. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I. This is the exciting part, seeing it start.

      Delete
  4. I look forward to seeing the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I. It's hard to think about wearing it right now, mid heatwave, but one day we'll be cooler.

      Delete
  5. I am excited to see who is waiting to be born from your talented hands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Miz Moon, who not what. You get it. Mwah!!

      Delete
  6. easy to get distracted while rummaging through supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helpless pawn of fate - aren't we all? Sometimes, however, it's the way the best things come about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Art is not about making things happen. It's about allowing them. So yes, helpless prawn is the default position.

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting. I really appreciate your taking the time, and taking part. Please read the comments and see if your question is already answered!