News, views, art, food, books and activism. This now incorporates my art blog, which you can still read, at https://beautifulmetaphor.blogspot.com.
You can also find my shorts channel
www.youtube.com/@ChezBoud
All pictures and text created by me are copyright to me, Liz Adams. If you'd like to quote, with credit, just ask!
Saturday, October 24, 2020
Plant ID please
My neighbor would like to know what this is. He planted it in spring, can't remember what it is.
Top pic, dug up to move, bottom still in place. Growing in Central NJ. Not wild, came from a nursery.
Can’t help. Sorry.
ReplyDeleteCould it be Garden Balsam? A variety of Touch Me Not?
ReplyDeleteThank you. I looked up pictures and that's it.
DeleteMight be balsam.
ReplyDeleteI think you're right, thank you.
DeleteGlad someone else was able to identify it because I obviously have no clue.
ReplyDeleteMe neither. My neighbor is impressed that I have this resource of knowledgeable people to ask. So am I.
Delete