Quiet antidote to daily life at the moment
News, views, art, food, books and activism. This now incorporates my art blog, which you can still read, at https://beautifulmetaphor.blogspot.com. You can also find my shorts channel www.youtube.com/@ChezBoud All pictures and text created by me are copyright to me, Liz Adams. If you'd like to quote, with credit, just ask!
Saturday, October 10, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I've made a note and I'll look for it on Netflix.
ReplyDeleteEmily Watson, name returned to me.
ReplyDeleteWe need something to occupy our minds!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely movie this must be judging from the photos. And a good idea I may take up myself,a Saturday evening movie. Establishing new traditions is always comforting and comfort is much needed these days.
ReplyDeleteI agree. My afternoon teas are a comfort ritual I started long ago, during another traumatic time, and they continue to structure the day for me.
DeleteThe movies are older, maybe classic, not dark, definitely not apocalyptic! Beautiful scenery always a plus.
I have yet to see the film. I will make a point to add it to my cold weather movie list.
ReplyDeleteNow that my sister in settled in her new house we're talking about having a movie night over at her house (she has a much bigger TV than I do) once a month.
ReplyDeleteThese are my favourite types of movies. Last year we didn't have the Hallmark Christmas movie channel on our tv and I think this year I'll invest the $ and sign up for it even though most of the movies are reruns from previous years. A bit of romantic escapism which both DH and I enjoy.
ReplyDelete