Happy spring equinox. It came on me with a streaming sneezing coughing cold. First illness in years, probably picked up on one of my recent social events, oh well. Good thing I cooked yesterday, so there's easy food.
And I did get the food prepped yesterday and put away, so that's good.
Online jigsawing seems to have reentered my life, thanks, Mitch. I wasn't up to much last night and ended a series of vegetable and fruit puzzles with two friendly pigs. 12 pieces..
Gary came dashing over to ask for help with a sweater a cat had worked on. New sweater with snags here and there.
Here it is all good again after some work with a crochet hook. He tried his hand, but needs better glasses. I also showed him the spool knitting which was new to him, and he tried that, too. He's always up for learning new stuff. He's starting with jigsaw puzzles, too.
I'll miss him!
Today's probably about resting. Fluids, etc.
Happy day everyone, mask up. I should have. Oh well.





I hope you feel better soon! Happy Spring!
ReplyDeleteHope this virus passes quickly. Happy. Equinox!
ReplyDeleteGet well soon. Sending hugs.
ReplyDeleteSneezing and a runny nose do rather get in the way of things. I hope a day of rest and lots of soothing liquids will go some way to relieving your symptoms.
ReplyDeleteWe were both recently ill with something or other although, like you, we hadn't had such episodes for a long time.
ReplyDeleteA cold will knock you right off your feet. Feet up, a cup of tea and lots of rest.
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon. Happy Spring!
ReplyDeleteI'm doing this tomorrow, Saturday, 3/21: The Great Synchronization - Peace, Love, Unity, Respect. Here's a link:
https://www.facebook.com/reel/867962819582766
and next week: 3/28 No Kings rally: https://www.nokings.org/
I hope whoever moves into Gary's place is a good neighbor. As for you, GET WELL SOON!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry you caught a plague - hopefully it's mild and short-lived. We still wear masks in most places and are meticulous with hand washing/sanitizer.
ReplyDeleteOnline jigsaw puzzles, lots of tea and feet up are the right medicine.
Hope you feel better quickly. I actually loaded many puzzles on jigsawplanet.com but they’re all gone! Don’t know what happened.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you're crook. Resting up is good.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the reminder that it is the autumn equinox here. Hooray - the days are going to get shorter which means winter is on its way. My favourite time of the year. Not that we get the vicious winters you do.
It’s been a long cold winter for you. I hope the weather warms up quickly
ReplyDeleteEven when your not feeling the best. You still find things to do.
I’m sure Gary will visit regularly.
Hope you are feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteI could do with you here to pull a few a threads around the place. Nice work by cat Jass. Get well soon.
ReplyDeleteHappy arrival of spring, and I bet you're ready for it after your winter (and of course, it's still March...). Darn those viruses! I think you have soup stashed in the freezer? Now all you need is the energy to thaw and eat it.
ReplyDeleteYou might enjoy this owly event last night from our backyard: https://youtu.be/iASJ94v15P0
Get better soon!
Chris from Boise
Sending get better vibes from Texas!
ReplyDeleteOh, I hope you feel better really soon! :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you recover quickly and feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteThanks to Mitchell I'm doing puzzles for the first time since childhood.
I hope you feel better. I had a horrible cold at the beginning of the year.
ReplyDeleteAh. The spring plague. I hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDelete