Friday, January 9, 2026

Furthermore..

 


Just a small sampling of events and protests all over my little state, with outreach to other states.  This is how enlightened government is created and supported. I'm glad to take part in all the resistance I can manage. And thank you to all the blogistas  who do what they can where they live.  Encouragement to those who haven't done much up to now to get cracking. Even in the reddest of states you are not helpless. 


13 comments:

  1. Thank you Thank you Thank you. It takes all of us and every single action is important. I saw a list today that included babysitting for others so they could attend protests. With my cold and icky weather, I might do that. And my local group is hosting a 3 hour townhall on Saturday. With all that planning and doing, I think our Ice protest will move to the next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s absolutely abhorrent what is happening. And the lies the government it trying to pass as truth.
    Always always carry your phones and video anytime you see something happening. Then put that information somewhere where it can’t be deleted.
    This will all be evidence once they fall. And they will. Evil regimes always eventually end. Don’t let them cover it all up Document it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good advice. Citizen video is a powerful tool.

      Delete
  3. Grateful, and wishing New Jersey continued success against the forces of evil. We’ve seen some sad times in the USA but this is the worst by far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. We can't take a break from fighting back.

      Delete
  4. Good for New Jersey! If only the rest of the states would follow suite. The latest murder is totally abhorrent and beyond believable. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may be a watershed moment, since Good was a white woman. Sadly, a white death counts as more significant.
      NJ is an active place, partly to keep up our visibility, squashed between NY and Philadelphia.

      Delete
  5. I wasn't able to get to our local due to guests but boy, I wanted to be there.

    ReplyDelete

Please read the comments before yours and see if your question is already answered!