News, views, art, food, books and activism. This now incorporates my art blog, which you can still read, at https://beautifulmetaphor.blogspot.com.
You can also find my shorts channel
www.youtube.com/@ChezBoud
All pictures and text created by me are copyright to me, Liz Adams. If you'd like to quote, with credit, just ask!
Thursday, December 25, 2025
Christmas Day wishes
Especially to the people reading here, who bring me such fun all year. Thank you
And my art assistants demanded equal time
Happy day everyone, back tomorrow with updates on a maker's life, cardboard, bergamot boxes and more.
Boud, Patrick and myself wish you and handsome son a wonderful Christmas and hope your New Year is a good one. Thanks for sharing in your blog posts over the past year. I may not comment all the time, but do enjoy reading your posts.
lololol. When I wrote that Mouthy Monday, I was just being funny but after reading the comments, it sounds like others like that idea too. That's neat. Blogging is so fun!
Merry Christmas! Thank you for your recent mention of The Bishop’s Wife. I watched it over the past 2 nights and enjoyed it. Apparently, I used the last of my monthly Hoopla allotment on it :) I hope that you enjoy your time with your son!
Have a wonderful Christmas, with love, blessings, and all positive things.
ReplyDeleteJon ❤️
You too, Jon. If anyone ought to have a good Christmas, it's you.
DeleteHappy Christmas! I need a gang of assistants like your.
ReplyDeleteThey do tend to get at sixes and sevens.. Merry Christmas, Mitchell!
DeleteMerry Christmas, Boud! Love those gnomes!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, Debra. Gnomes have the added value of endless puns.
DeleteBoud, Patrick and myself wish you and handsome son a wonderful Christmas and hope your New Year is a good one. Thanks for sharing in your blog posts over the past year. I may not comment all the time, but do enjoy reading your posts.
ReplyDeleteThank you! Merry Christmas to you, and reading with enjoyment is great.
DeleteBlessed Christmas to you and Handsome Son!
ReplyDeleteThank you, and to your family too. I expect there will be FaceTime?
DeleteHey Boud! Happy Happy Christmas and lol on the Mouthy Monday. I mean, why not? It sounds fun.
ReplyDeleteHappy back atcha, Ivy! I don't think Mouthy Monday will be anything new to this blogger!
Deletelololol. When I wrote that Mouthy Monday, I was just being funny but after reading the comments, it sounds like others like that idea too. That's neat. Blogging is so fun!
DeleteThank you for the light you bring to us all.
ReplyDeleteYou, too, dear Mary.
DeleteMerry Christmas, Boud.
ReplyDeleteThank you and Merry Christmas, Kirk
DeleteI wish you the merriest of Christmases!
ReplyDeleteYour reply got stuck in the doorway with Ellen's comment. Scroll down!
DeleteMerry Christmas to you, too!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Merry back!
DeleteThank you, that's the plan! Merry day to you too.
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas, Liz - I hope you are having a lovely, quiet-yet-exciting, beautiful day :)
ReplyDeleteYou too, Quinn, you too. Merry Christmas.
DeleteI hope you have a good time and meal with your son.
ReplyDeleteI dud. He left a little while ago after a great time together.
DeleteMerry Christmas! Thank you for your recent mention of The Bishop’s Wife. I watched it over the past 2 nights and enjoyed it. Apparently, I used the last of my monthly Hoopla allotment on it :) I hope that you enjoy your time with your son!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you watched the Bishop's wife. I love that movie. And I did enjoy the afternoon with Handsome Son.
DeleteIt’s a great movie. I think I’ll be watching it again this winter. I’m glad you enjoyed your afternoon!
DeleteMerry Christmas to you and to all you hold dear.
ReplyDeleteThank you for being in my bloggy circle of friends
Merry Christmas, Angela. And thank you too.
DeleteBest wishes to you and the art assistants!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, Boud. Hope the holidays are wonderful for you!
ReplyDeleteAnd merry Christmas from out west, Boud, where it's still Christmas Day. Gnome on! Chris from Boise
ReplyDeleteWishing you a warm and relaxed Christmas, with joy, good company, good food, and creative inspiration.
ReplyDelete