Saturday, March 21, 2020

Important invitation

Tomorrow, Sunday, Western hemisphere,at 3 pm EDT USA, noon Pacific time, Etc, please do the math to get your own time. Minimiss, add 17 hours, I think, which will make it Monday for you!

Anyway, all at once, together, at whatever time that is for you, we're going to make music. On any instrument from Strad to kazoo, Guanerius to banjo, voice, drum, saucepan,anything.

Here's the program:

Starting on the stroke of whatever hour it is for you, play:

1. Happy birthday
2. Twinkle twinkle
3. Ah vous dirai-je Maman*
4. Ode to Joy
5. Any thing you choose. Warsaw Concerto, Yes, we have no Bananas, your choice.

*If you're not familiar with this, check it out. It's just like 2.

Anyway are you in? No audience. Just play or sing like nobody's listening. Chances are, they aren't! And if they look at you funny, say it was  that boud made me do it. If you are talent -scouted for Carnegie Hall, that can't be helped. Could happen to the best of us.

And when you finish, take a bow, then applaud yourself. You're wonderful!



6 comments:

  1. Thanks, though I don't feel wonderful at the moment. I really appreciated your comment on my latest post and hope that you are okay and will continue to be well. My email is on my profile page if you ever want to contact me. It is clear to me that I need some stress relief, so will be pursuing that. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Whatever helps us is good!

      Delete
  2. What a good idea. I've set an alarm for CDT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn - the one day I didn't check in. Please repeat (with a VERY simple play list. It's been eons since I pulled out my recorder, which I play at a first grade level).

    Cheers,
    Chris from Boise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not too many people really followed the playlist, from what I hear. But everyone who's been in touch tells me it was fun. I'll take your request under advisement!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I really appreciate your taking the time, and taking part. Please read the comments and see if your question is already answered!