Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Early fall scenes

The last of this year's marigolds in an Asian clay teapot 

And this morning, last day of September, I finally got a walk, after the tiredness faded, and caught fall flowers and plants 







At home, Billie the Pup did her best to trip me

And the peppermint I started from a cutting at the condo, a stand I started years ago from a cutting at the townhouse...

Current reading, bringing in October, is 

About which I know a lot without having read it. Time I did.

Happy day everyone, don't trip your friends!



4 comments:

  1. When Daisy visits, we have to be particularly careful on the stairs. Enthusiasm can be dangerous! Have a great day, Boud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Billie's small but powerful! She could, and nearly did, bring me down by running her lead around my ankles!

      Delete
  2. Billie must be well grown up by now - no longer a pup! The colour of those marigolds really is something to conjure with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a great big grown up small dog! Wild as ever.

      Delete

Please read the comments before yours and see if your question is already answered! Anonymous commenters: enter your name in your text if you want your comment published.