Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Vote cast, flu fighters wheeled in

So I found the drop box which was not where I thought, but not far off. 

Voted

Stopped on the way home at the new Asian store and found pretty much the same stock, huge produce department, live fish etc,  but much brighter and lighter and I got my flu fighters. 

I can't get a flu shot, past serious reaction, so I practice covid-19 type care every flu season.

However if you can safely get a shot, please do, for yourself and the community of folks who can't. That includes infants, just sayin'. I seem to be doing a lot of PSAs nowadays.

5 comments:

  1. Might as well keep doing these PSA's.
    I'm going to get my flu shot next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter can’t take the flu shot either. She’s a nurse. The grandkids are ok with it luckily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK - I took one look at that voters box and had an awful thought - what's to stop someone from loading the entire thing in the back of a truck and making off with it? Not that anyone would ever do such a thing....ahem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have safeguards. This is next to the police department. It's under camera surveillance. And it's bolted down to the sidewalk. It's emptied daily by officials from both parties. I think it's safe enough.

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting. I really appreciate your taking the time, and taking part. Please read the comments and see if your question is already answered!