Wednesday, September 30, 2020

The reluctant baker tonight

Just thinking about tomorrow's breakfast when I realized, shock, horror, so busy today I forgot I'd run out of bread.

Just couldn't be bothered to bake bread, but I needed something for breakfast.


 Hot biscuit recipe, with fresh dates cut into the dough, whole-wheat flour. In cupcake cases.

This takes about five minutes to mix, ten to bake.



 Even a reluctant baker can manage it.

I must  look up date recipes. These. Medjool are really good, fresh and moist. 

3 comments:

  1. I love dates so much. Too much, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm - those look so tasty! I haven't bought dates in SO long...must rectify that soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are lovely and moist. Much better than the ones I had from a local high end grocery. I do like dates and figs and almonds. They all seem to be related.

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting. I really appreciate your taking the time, and taking part. Please read the comments and see if your question is already answered!