Sunday, November 1, 2020

White rabbits and bimblings


This is the Boehm bunny. In his hallowe'en costume. He went as a polar bear.  And this is posting late because it didn't publish when I thought it had! Blame the clock change.

 November suddenly, and this morning brought the latest Bimbling from Josie George, an inspired writer, who has a life as a writer  and single mother and long distance partner, despite massive physical issues. She's always an encouragement, and a thoughtful and funny person. She'll never fail you.

Go Here

And for encouraging thoughts and wonderful photography, go to Evelyn Swett's blog here

And Sarah Swett, weaver, spinner, teacher, cartoonist, all around good egg, go here

taking a leaf out of Mary Anne, of Mumblings fame, Here suggesting great sites to go and enjoy and get encouragement from.  Thank you!

I tested the muffins today, toasted, buttered for breakfast.  Okay. They'll do.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog suggestions although Mary Anne's page wouldn't load for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to go back and edit to add the link to Mary Anne.

      Delete
  2. I thought it was a new pet dog when I saw the thumbnail.

    Daylight savings doens't save on nerves. Clock is correct, tv line up is still off. I missed a PBS show.
    Thank you for the links

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a polar bear I knitted for my granddaughter and presented to her when she ran her first marathon. She lives in Calgary, aka the far north!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the suggestions. I will check them out. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the blog suggestions. I hate the DST change to or fro.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the word 'bimblings'. Great suggestions for blogs (and I was honoured to be among them - thank you!). Just a short note - it seems (at least on my computer) that the link to Sarah's isn't working...???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On my system it did. Thanks. I'll check again. She's a don't miss for me.

      Delete
    2. I re entered Sarah's link, and for me it works. It looks the same as the one I originally put in, weird. But with luck it works now.

      Delete
    3. It's working fine now - thanks! Just had a delightful browse through her words and pictures.

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting. I really appreciate your taking the time, and taking part. Please read the comments and see if your question is already answered!