Friday, November 27, 2020

Inbox

 In the mail today:

One early birthday present from me to moi

For the reveal, go to Art, the Beautiful Metaphor  It's my other blog, and some people aren't aware that it's as active as this one. So if that's you, why not stop in and see what's there?

And, perfect timing, December will be here any minute,  an Advent Calendar. 

Complete with original decoration on the envelope, which is now enshrined here, traditional gallery for grandmas to put favorite artworks from beloved grandchildren of any age.


Very nice haul from a mailbox usually more inclined to yield grocery ads, catalogs, health magazines, invitations to visit retirement communities and explanations of hearing aids.








9 comments:

  1. That is a nice haul. :) Going now to see the reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be on the same mailing list as I get all those retirement home ads and the hearing aid stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a period when I got a lot of ads for cemetery plots. Then they stopped and I began to get ads for senior cruises. I guess they gave up on expecting me to die.

      Delete
  3. You are a woman of many, many talents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful mail! I only ever get bills and junk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mail was much nicer than what I usually get.

    ReplyDelete
  6. always nice to receive an unexpected gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh dear, how do we get on those mailing lists?!?! what great snail mail, we do not get enough of this good stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to send out a monthly handwritten postcard to a different group on my mailing list, until I got complaints about my handwriting. Then I stopped. So that's one reason some people don't get mail from me! Email yes.

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting. I really appreciate your taking the time, and taking part. Please read the comments and see if your question is already answered!