Saturday, January 2, 2021

Alert for two great art programs next Saturday.

 My Misfits box will arrive tomorrow, delayed because of the holiday.

But meanwhile, for information on a terrific couple of online programs about textiles, and I think they will be just great, judging from who's producing them, go to my art blog

https://beautifulmetaphor.blogspot.com

Tomorrow in this blog, Field and Fen, there will be food and other exciting things, but do see about checking into those programs.  Just register using the info in the Art the Beautiful Metaphor blogpost, free of charge, just a great public service.  You need to take into account that the first one is in Eastern Time Zone time, and the second is Pacific, so do the math to get your own calendar sorted for this.  

While you're over there, you might consider following that blog, too, if you don't already.


5 comments:

  1. Will be watching to see what arrives in your Misfit box this time - it's always interesting. Wish they had that available here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's two days late, so I'm hoping it's in good condition. The weather's cold and it's usually well insulated, so, hoping.

      Delete
  2. When I clicked on the link, I arrived at my own blog. I have no idea how that could happen. I tried it several times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's blogger again. It's been doing weird stuff. I'll edit to give the URL instead of a link, dangit, but thanks for the alert.

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting. I really appreciate your taking the time, and taking part. Please read the comments and see if your question is already answered!