News, views, art, food, books and activism. This now incorporates my art blog, which you can still read, at https://beautifulmetaphor.blogspot.com.
You can also find my shorts channel
www.youtube.com/@ChezBoud
All pictures and text created by me are copyright to me, Liz Adams. If you'd like to quote, with credit, just ask!
Sunday, August 23, 2026
RIP Joanne
I just heard that Joanne has died. This is hitting hard,and I may need a little break from blogging.
Thank you all for helping with the call to action.
She was a good example of a strong woman who lived her life and shared her stories and opinions with us. I'm glad she is at peace. She would be proud of you and the good work you are doing.
So sad to hear. She wrote such good posts about her weaving and protesting and I loved to read about her table companions after her move into a care home.
Oh dear, I knew she was in hospice, but hadn't yet heard this update. Such sad news of farewell. She will be missed in the blogosphere, no doubt about that.
My condolences on the loss of a blog friend even if i was not familiar with her blog. It is hard to lose someone you come to know as a friend through blogging. Take all the time you need.
With you, Liz. A hole in my heart, too. Hugs. You are very much like Joanne. Up front about your views and supporting those views every day in every way you can. Love. Rose
I'm sorry you have lost a blogging friend. It takes time to absorb such things. Be well.
ReplyDeleteShe was a good example of a strong woman who lived her life and shared her stories and opinions with us. I'm glad she is at peace.
ReplyDeleteShe would be proud of you and the good work you are doing.
So sad to hear. She wrote such good posts about her weaving and protesting and I loved to read about her table companions after her move into a care home.
ReplyDeleteOh dear, I knew she was in hospice, but hadn't yet heard this update. Such sad news of farewell. She will be missed in the blogosphere, no doubt about that.
ReplyDeletePrayer.
ReplyDeleteTake care of yourself Liz. Sending hugs.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to learn this. Sending you a little piece of my heart.
ReplyDeleteMy condolences on the loss of a blog friend even if i was not familiar with her blog. It is hard to lose someone you come to know as a friend through blogging. Take all the time you need.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry. Take all the time you need, we understand.
ReplyDeleteThere comes a time, but we are never ready for it. She was a remarkable woman.
ReplyDeleteWith you, Liz. A hole in my heart, too. Hugs. You are very much like Joanne. Up front about your views and supporting those views every day in every way you can.
ReplyDeleteLove. Rose
A shock...I am so sorry. Sending love.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteTake all the time you need, we understand. My heart is also hurting.
ReplyDeleteTake care, Boud.
ReplyDeleteThis is the sort of thing you might need to sit with for awhile. Take all the time you need.
ReplyDeleteTake time, my friend.
ReplyDeleteHope your weather is conducive for walking - a good balm as you well know. We'll be here when you're ready to post again. No rush. Chris from Boise
ReplyDeleteIt's hard, the loss of a blog friend. I didn't know Joanne, but I am sorry.
ReplyDeleteI’m so sorry for your loss. Take all the time you need.
ReplyDeleteWhat a tremendous loss for you. I'm very sorry.
ReplyDelete