In case you want to know!
YouTube channel
August is here. White rabbits
It's Lammas, loaf Mass, celebrating the grain harvest, so my breakfast was a slice of wheat bread with home-made strawberry jam. Lammas acknowledged.
Here's the good news from NJ
This is from my MOC Bonnie Watson Coleman's latest newsletter. John would be proud.
I made it to the pond this morning and created a couple of videos but did remember a still, and a selfie at the pond, proof of life, for blogistas.
This is the hat I made a while back, and I painted the shirt back when I was in my T-shirt painting period. It's my Aged International Spy outfit.
I spied fungi
Meanwhile, Pink Rabbit, spurred on by certain blogistas and the appearance above of a white rabbit, hopped downstairs to press her claim on a pair of boots. Ready to get all dramatic, see the Kleenex all ready to go.
She was rescued from a dumpster a while ago by Handsome Son who didn't want her but thought it was awful to toss a loved bunny.
So I laundered and brushed and generally rehabbed her, and presented her with the bandana she demanded as soon as she looked presentable.
Now it's boots. I'm expecting picketing and Unfair to Pink Rabbit signs any minute.
Happy day everyone, do silly stuff, it's good for your head. Sez Ted and Big Ursy and Pony and Ursula.
Because
What do we want?
ReplyDeleteBOOTS FOR PINK RABBITS!
When do we want them?
AS SOON AS REASONABLY POSSIBLE! (we're not unreasonable)
This is all your doing, Debra!
DeleteAw come on - it's summer and hot - pink rabbits want sandals!
ReplyDeleteTell her that!
DeleteBlessed Lammas. I love the hat.
ReplyDeleteYes not just white rabbits. All rabbits!
Pink ones, too!
DeleteI have some pink boots, but I am not parting with them, lol. I hope Pink Rabbit can find some boots soon.
ReplyDeleteShe will, she will.
DeleteLove the mix of Lammas traditions with pond walks and bunny antics. Pink Rabbit definitely deserves her boots -- she’s earned them!
ReplyDeleteI can see the Pink Rabbit machine has been at work!
DeletePInk rabbit deserves a pair of boots! So great to see you and your wonderful hat. That’s what I look like in those sunglasses (well, not as cute). SG wears them and actually looks great but he’s got more face! I miss John Lewis. A powerful fighter and leader. Oh, I first thought you misspelled llama!
ReplyDeleteMy face is pretty much swallowed up by the glasses! But since cataract surgery I need the wraparound. Bonnie is a great upholder of the great John Lewis' principles. I hope her successor is anything like as good.
DeletePink rabbit could do with a sunhat and sunglasses.
ReplyDeleteLalala, I can't hear you!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you're having so much fun. And that's the best. Keep it up, you International Spy, you!
ReplyDeleteI was so sad about the knitting ministry, but I think I'm finding new fun.
DeleteThat's such good news for New Jersey voters. Congrats to the people!
ReplyDeleteGlad you got out for a walk. I plan on doing that today too. Enjoy your day! :)
It's an excellent piece of legislation, modeled on the Federal VRA, gutted by Roberts,to preserve voting rights whatever the Feds do.
DeleteAged International Spies (in pink boots) unite!
ReplyDeleteI told Pink Rabbit I was giving her the boot!
DeleteAn international spy. I knew it! I have been going to your YouTube. It's become a daily visit.
ReplyDeleteThat's lovely! Thank you from the AIS group.
DeleteI'm glad rescued pink rabbit will be well-shod!
ReplyDeleteSo's she! Maybe she'll stop squeaking about it.
DeleteThe hat! The spy! Both still looking marvelous. Any chance you’d show all sides of that tissue box cover in a future post? Is it made of that gridded rigid plastic material? One of my grandmothers used it to make me a piggy bank (with my name and DOB on one side!) when I was born, complete with felt ears flopping off the sides. I still have it :)
ReplyDeleteYour videos are wonderful, btw. I subscribed, though I don’t go on YouTube much. I’ll be able to find your recordings easily when I do though! The one with Wandering Dude is my favorite so far. Very meditative.
Thank you for the encouragement! The tissue box is that plastic needlepoint mesh. I made it ages ago after a visiting program person showed her collection to the embroiderers guild. It was off the beaten track for me but I did like doing it.
DeleteI'm on a steep learning curve with video and it's fun.
See YouTube for tissue box, such dramatic coverage.
Delete