Monday, January 20, 2020

The Great Winnowing Reaches the Tipping Point

So here we are.

Most of the art materials are now in the walk-in closet all visible and accessible. The crates that are stacked are light in weight, easy to lift.


 The space you see is for these


heavier or unwieldier items, need help bringing these down.

It's going well. My house cleaners are coming next week and I think they'll be pleased at how much easier it will be to vacuum up here.

When I eventually move, I'll still be a client. I may have to mention that, just in case the Great Winnowing gets them concerned.

4 comments:

  1. Well done! I should get going on my stuff but somehow I just think about it and then get a nasty sinking feeling. Perhaps when the days get longer (or something).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me a while to get started, but now I seem to be on a roll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has to be a great feeling to have all your supplies in one more easily accessible spot. Feeling a sense of accomplishment is encouraging us to keep on going with the process!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had to use some supplies since I started moving them,and was able to find them easily. So I think that was a system stress test, which it passed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I really appreciate your taking the time, and taking part. Please read the comments and see if your question is already answered!