News, views, art, food, books and activism. This now incorporates my art blog, which you can still read, at https://beautifulmetaphor.blogspot.com.
You can also find my shorts channel
www.youtube.com/@ChezBoud
All pictures and text created by me are copyright to me, Liz Adams. If you'd like to quote, with credit, just ask!
Thursday, January 19, 2012
TAST Week Three Feather Stitch
If you're interested in my very casual take on this week's stitch, you might want to check in here .
Feather stitch is one I've used a lot in crazy quilting and you're right I nearly always have to stop and think how to do it if there has been a little bit of time in between projects.
Feather stitch is one I've used a lot in crazy quilting and you're right I nearly always have to stop and think how to do it if there has been a little bit of time in between projects.
ReplyDeleteNice - AGAIN!!!
ReplyDelete