Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Pancake Tuesday

Pancakes in the evening, too busy to make them for lunch. Kind neighbor did the PVC connector shopping, found the bag of stuff on my step when I came home.




So when I made my pancakes, half a dozen went next door for him and friend, sprinkled with sugar and lemon juice.



Made thin, and rolled. I like pancakes like crepes more than like stacks.

Then after delivering the guest pancakes, came home and made my own.

Enough batter for breakfast tomorrow.




8 comments:

  1. Yum! Pancakes for dinner. I love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, I did! It was especially nice to give some to the neighbors.

      Delete
  3. The best way to have pancakes. That's how we always had them as kids, not these fat things that are more like oversized pikelets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My neighbors gave them a good review. My son was visiting today, and I said I thought fat pancakes were like placemats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I grew up having pancakes for supper once in awhile. Had forgotten that until now. Can't remember when I last had one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're nice once in a while. And one lot of batter goes a long way.

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting. I really appreciate your taking the time, and taking part. Please read the comments and see if your question is already answered!