Saturday, March 24, 2018

New makeover

With the marchers in spirit, and making the world a bit better around here.  Made up a new giveback box, and translated my wish for capris into a makeover from cargo pants.  Better than buying, even from the thriftie.

 So, as I was picking out items for give back, I was not planning on including these cargo pants, and thought I could make them over into capris.  No sooner said than done.  These were in a batch of freecycled clothes I was given years ago, and have worn sometimes, but they could be more useful.



Cut off the length to make capris while keeping all the pockets. Hemmed it up.  Done. And if spring and warmer weather ever get here, I'm ready.

Now to send good wishes and support to the students leading our country back into the light. And to do a  couple of other good things for my township, no need to discuss them, just do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I really appreciate your taking the time, and taking part. Please read the comments and see if your question is already answered!