Friday, March 16, 2018

Duncan, playing at dog, and your mental age by color!

Since the departure of his lifelong friend Marigold, Duncan has been struggling.  He's 14, not in good health, and I'm watching him with care.  But yesterday the sun came out and he decided he felt well enough to play with his tennis ball.  



Since he drinks from the toilet, comes when called, and greets visitors at the front door, I think he is actually a black lab, playing the part of a cat.

And, since his human is feeling pretty good, despite a battery of tests happening to her bod at the moment, here's a silly quiz. You can estimate your mental age (!) by doing this color test.  Just fun.  And my own came out at between 20 and 29.  Not sure if this is good, as in youthful, or not good, as in flaky kid...but every result comes with reassuring and flattering comments!

Anyway, go here

3 comments:

  1. mine came out at under 20 and apparently enthusiastic. what a hoot. thanks for the smile Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, they do mourn. They don't show it the way we do, but they can miss a friend powerfully. I hope he pulls out of it, Liz.

    I tried that test but it really wasnt entirely clear (at least to me) what they were looking for, in some of the questions, and how to find the answers. I still came in under 20, which surprises me not, since i can be as childish as anyone when I try...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came in at 30-39, which was a good time in my life, so I'm ok with that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I really appreciate your taking the time, and taking part. Please read the comments and see if your question is already answered!