News, views, art, food, books and activism. This now incorporates my art blog, which you can still read, at https://beautifulmetaphor.blogspot.com. You can also find my shorts channel www.youtube.com/@ChezBoud All pictures and text created by me are copyright to me, Liz Adams. If you'd like to quote, with credit, just ask!
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Despite blogger's updates, here's a new post over on Art the Beautiful Metaphor!
Blogger appears to have improved its system to where it's impossible to make a complete link, so here's a partial one that will get you to the blog, and the lates post which is what I wanted to show you.
The only thing is that once I post again over there, you'll have to scroll. Bear with me. I wish the PTB at blogger would just find a nice hobby and stop futzing with their blogworld!
Anyway, new drawing, couple of painting if you scroll down, here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please read the comments before yours and see if your question is already answered!