Sunday, December 15, 2019

As you see, a birthday has happened again.

Seems no time since the last one.
 


This beautiful bouquet arrived from sister dogonart, looks and smells wonderful, totally raises the tone of the place.

And looking back over the the year that just sped past, it's been a lovely one.  Losses of friends, at this age sad but not too surprising, balanced by new friends, that was a surprise and a great bonus.

Some art honors and awards, and best of all, new learning.

The adventures in paper piecing have been so much more than I expected. And I have plans for some interesting work in silk to come. 

Meanwhile I'm receiving greetings and just having a good time!

To my fellow Sags, you know who you are, Quinn, Mary Ann, Elaine, Gary, Janee and friends, a happy birthday to us all!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting. I really appreciate your taking the time, and taking part. Please read the comments and see if your question is already answered!