Sunday, April 21, 2019

Making good use of an expectedly quiet day

Happy Easter to people who celebrate it, and since Handsome Son is working, I decided I might as well make use of the day. Most cooking is already prepped in case we were dining today.

So I did a lot of work cutting and hanging and dyeing warping yarn, as seen at https://beautifulmetaphor.blogspot.com

Then, since the dyeing emptied a lot of materials from the freezer, I finally, after three years, defrosted it. In time for the farm market season.



Another day I'll organize the other freezer, and no doubt find all kinds of flavoring and makings for stock and herbs and things I've been tossing in for ages.

Another day, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I really appreciate your taking the time, and taking part. Please read the comments and see if your question is already answered!