Monday, February 18, 2019

Modom's tray. On its way.

Breakfast tray with newbaked bread. Egg on top not fried, not scrambled, a hybrid version.



The bread is the point here, since I changed the recipe a bit. Of the seven and a half cups of flour, 1.5 was oat flour, one was almond flour, the rest wholewheat.

Result is really good. Nice crust, dense crumb, great flavor. I made the oat and almond flour in the coffee grinder.

I like to look organized, but in fact I noticed the flours in the freezer as I was in search of the wholewheat, and thought I'd use them up. Must note this for future reference. 

If you try it please let me know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I really appreciate your taking the time, and taking part. Please read the comments and see if your question is already answered!