Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Washing machine saga continued..

So, the good part is that the new machine fits the space.  The bad part is that it's frozen, and can't be tested for a couple more hours. Water used in factory testing freezes in the body, has to thaw before you can fill. 



The good part is that the delivery was done very promptly, within minutes of the window, and before the big storm we are promised.  The bad part was that I had had to move a lot of stuff so that the men could get round the corners and up the stairs.  

The good part is that one of them very kindly put back the big bookshelf for me, saving me a struggle, since Handsome Son not free to help. He picked it up like it was nothing.The bad part is that I had a lot of floor cleanup what with boots and icemelt being tracked in. 

The good part is that it wasn't too strenuous, since I'd had help with the furniture.  And only one artwork got knocked off the wall.

And Duncan, having checked out the men to permit them entry, retreated to the bed for the rest of the season. The bad part is one of the guys is very allergic to cats and he was coughing and sneezing.



So we'll see if SQ, that's the machine's name, lives up to her billing. This is the second machine in about three weeks, one for my tenant, one for me. I'm hoping for a break from buying washing machines now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I really appreciate your taking the time, and taking part. Please read the comments and see if your question is already answered!