Friday, August 10, 2012

Prayer flag call for entries

If you'd like to see my entry for the Prayer Flag Project exhibit in California, at the Oceanside Museum of Art, go here: http://beautifulmetaphor.blogspot.com/2012/08/prayer-flag-entry.html

And in that post is a link to the place where you can check out the event, in case you'd like to take part, too.  Any fabric will work and they give the dimensions and specs there, very simple stuff, in fact.  Deadline in September.

This was a very healing thing for me to stitch, and to write the prayer that appears on the back -- that's between me and the wind, the pic in the other blog shows the front.

I thought I'd give you a heads-up in here, since many readers may not check my "other" blog and now you can.

1 comment:

  1. I just came back from your prayer flag post and now I'm muttering to myself. I was sure that I had subscribed to your second blog and now realize that I hadn't. I've missed some good 'stuff' I see, so I'll be going back to see what wonders I missed seeing. AND I've subscribed this time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I really appreciate your taking the time, and taking part. Please read the comments and see if your question is already answered!