Saturday, January 23, 2010

Not too late to help Haiti

I haven't mentioned Haiti in here, for various reasons, one of them being that we all know and care already, and people who want to donate know how to, and my words won't add help to the situation.

But I usually don't give money immediately to this sort of huge crisis, since the fact is that they can't absorb a ton of help right away. They need it going along, and now is a good time to do something if you haven't already. Any amount (and I admit ours will be definition be small, given our financial situation) is good.

And take a look at dear Olive in the terrific Mason Dixon knitting blog, for inspiration! http://www.masondixonknitting.com/ that's probably not a hotlink, but cut and paste and you'll get there.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting. I really appreciate your taking the time, and taking part. Please read the comments and see if your question is already answered!