Thursday, November 28, 2019

Thanksgiving evening.

Son gone home after a lovely day. Great food and chat, and video we slept through. Nice texts from friends.

Handsome Son always brings the cheeses and crackers to start, ginger ale, and the dessert. I do the bit in the middle.

Then, when he leaves, we have the Great Holiday Shareout. He  leaves me some pie, cheese and crackers, and I give him turkey, stuffing, sweet potato and cranberry sauce, so he has the makings of another meal. He turns down the peas and corn, already had his quota of them.



And now it's me and the bear in the corner, vegging out. Dishes can wait till tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone who celebrates today. Happy Thursday to everyone else.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. I really appreciate your taking the time, and taking part. Please read the comments and see if your question is already answered!