Thursday, July 5, 2018

Tattie liftin. Translation: potato harvest 2018

The potato foliage having died back and started to shrivel, I emptied out the patio containers, and harvested a nice crop of new potatoes.


A couple of meals here, to be steamed in the skins, dot of butter, herbs yet to be chosen.



I did replant a couple that already had new foliage starting and we'll see what we get. This year we had the best flowers ever, and this is not a bad little crop for a little container project.

2 comments:

  1. mmmmm- new potatoes are my favourites! With real butter...and pepper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely... I've never planted them and must do this sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I really appreciate your taking the time, and taking part. Please read the comments and see if your question is already answered!