Thursday, April 17, 2014

The eggs celebrating Easter and Spring are done

This year's clutch of decorated eggs, blown and painted, are done, and can be seen if you go here:

http://beautifulmetaphor.blogspot.com/2014/04/easterspring-eggs-decorated.html 

I have yet another camera problem!  after my great success in uploading software updates to get the thing working again, it has now started uploading at warp speed bypassing my photo software that enables me to brighten, crop, zoom, etc.  So the pix are a bit darker than I would have chosen, but better than nothing, until I solve this latest techie mystery!  if you click on them, you do see them better, though.

1 comment:

  1. Grrrr technology. Very frustrating at times. I'm sure you'll sort it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I really appreciate your taking the time, and taking part. Please read the comments and see if your question is already answered!