Friday, January 23, 2009

Books Away! any minute now






Okay, Houston, we have artist books.....which will be in the mail shortly. I think I'll mail them as -- books!

Anyway, if you are a recipient, please just enjoy! all of them have paper for writing and drawing, and handmade paper for just stroking and liking, and you can easily put more pages in if you want more, or copy the construction if you like it and want to replicate it. Above all, it's to use and enjoy. I already had the pleasure of making them, so now it's your turn to have a good time.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...these look great! Looking forward to seeing which is for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll like it. I didn't plan ahead who got what, but as I was packing them up, they kind of told me who should have them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I really appreciate your taking the time, and taking part. Please read the comments and see if your question is already answered!