Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Early start on holiday doings

Today I got down to organizing a lot of small (physically small, that is) presents for local friends this year.  Party on Sunday, so I had to be ready ahead of time.


Stars are featuring largely this year, after an obsessive attention to making them from any paper at hand, or ribbon.  I tried fabric, but it didn't work so well.

Put out creche, few ornaments on ficus tree playing the part of a fir, and I think I'm done. Then I can just read, which is what I had in mind all along.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you with the preps! I realized only yesterday that I should NOT do my beloved Winter Tree on the porch beginning on Christmas Eve this year. Della and Moxie...well, need I say more? Fortunately, they are worth the trade-off; I'm thinking of putting up outdoor lights where I can see them from several windows. And perhaps hanging a balsam branch somewhere (high) indoors so I can enjoy that glorious aroma for at least a little while.
    Ho ho ho, Liz!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I really appreciate your taking the time, and taking part. Please read the comments and see if your question is already answered!