Saturday, October 11, 2014

I Keep On Thinking It's Tuesday 6WS

The title is the punchline of an old joke, the kind which definitely separates the People Who Get My Humor and the People Who Don't.  Not, as Seinfeld would say, that there's anything wrong with that!

But as I stagger and stumble and ponder my way through this life, I keep on coming across people who don't get what I'm talking about, and I'm learning that I don't have to educate them, even if they ask.  I can leave them alone.  They're fine as they are. Saves me a lot of angst and energy.  But it does make the people who do get things without explanation all the more important and treasured.

The joke? This is not a test, if you don't think it's funny, move right along....

So, two hippos in the wallows, enjoying the mud and splodging about, when one suddenly stops splodging, turns to the other  and says, You know, I keep on thinking it's Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. oh my dear woman, that was just what I needed. Im sitting here in hysterics over that silly joke. thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I really appreciate your taking the time, and taking part. Please read the comments and see if your question is already answered!